My wife tried my Sig MK25 and fell in love with it so we went to a gun store.
Now that i'm learning more about guns, I like Sig MK25 but not the California version! When my wife bought it, we didn't think much of it until it's time to clean it.
I noticed that the end of the barrel (the wider end) has gap, slit or whatever you call it. Also, the firing pin neighboring area has gap or slit with this Loaded Indicator. Makes it more difficult and extra time cleaning.

I wonder if the barrel and the slide can be replaced by regular MK25?
Now that i'm learning more about guns, I like Sig MK25 but not the California version! When my wife bought it, we didn't think much of it until it's time to clean it.
I noticed that the end of the barrel (the wider end) has gap, slit or whatever you call it. Also, the firing pin neighboring area has gap or slit with this Loaded Indicator. Makes it more difficult and extra time cleaning.

I wonder if the barrel and the slide can be replaced by regular MK25?

Comment