I'm near Vallejo...If I can't score any at the Reno show I'll swing by triple A's this weekend.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
in jail
Collapse
X
-
I"m just a PA native trying to understand CA laws
Originally posted by Bobby RiciglianoGot mah home def self def STFH close quarter blah blah humma Schumma herp a derp EMP EOW ready for Mad Max blah blah Red Dawn merca good2go hunker down bugout bag rock n roll preppd up for apocalypse Internet Walter Mitty cyber diahrrea gum flapping fantasy nonsense -
Congrats!
My Springfield Armory XDm .45, 4.5", bi-tone went into jail yesterday evening! Just bought 2 mag kits to reduce the 13 rounds to 10, otherwise, DAS (LGS/FFL) was going to keep them!
Not easy to find mags for this!! I did find 4, in stock, through E-Bay!
not going to the range until she's out!
Good luck!__________________
Greater Seattle, WA!!
NRA, IDPA, 2nd Call

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,148
Posts: 25,144,832
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,510
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34644 users online. 132 members and 34512 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment