I posted a msg about a silencer ("can") last night and now it's gone **POOF** just like that. I am assuming (being semi new here) I may have transgressed here.....would I be correct?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
did i commit a calgun infraction?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Questions are (usually) tolerated, no matter what the content. If what you posted advocated willingly and knowingly breaking the law, you could have a problem.If you live in the Sacramento area, check your Local Forum frequently to see how you can help restore Gun Rights.
----------------------------
I am fighting for OUR RIGHTS by donating $20 a month to the CalGuns Foundation through GunPal. It is time to step up, California.
----------------------------
With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sound and Open wide to suck it in I feel It move across my skin -
Your post could of been fine and others went crazy so it was deleted. If it was you Im sure the mod who deleted it would of PM'ed you.Comment
-
I deleted it, I didn't PM you, PM sent now.If it was a snake, it would have bit me.
Use the goog to search calgunsComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,569
Posts: 25,149,329
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34900 users online. 154 members and 34746 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment