Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CZ P09 with Hickok45

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gwanghoops
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1452

    CZ P09 with Hickok45

    hickok45 doing his thing with another gun I want on my dream backyard not in California...

  • #2
    Glock_9mm
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 21

    Love his videos...and his backyard!

    Comment

    • #3
      Czsp-01-9mm
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 1853

      Makes me want it even more
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        nimbus
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 674

        Yeah, I want one of those.

        Comment

        • #5
          scoobydo
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 949

          His backyard is awesome!
          Where does this guy live?

          Comment

          • #6
            schroderson
            Junior Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 39

            Tennessee I believe

            Comment

            • #7
              Bug Splat
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2007
              • 6561

              Having a hard time deciding between a p09 or a sp01. My only gripe with the sp01 it's the weight. Damn that's a heavy pistol to use as a duty weapon.

              Comment

              • #8
                glock7
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2010
                • 3390

                thanks op, love his vids. now i'm gonna put that cz on my list. and that backyard....one can only dream.
                #blackriflesmatter
                <4 years till retirement, can't wait to leave this state
                California, where all of the good stuff is banned, registered, regulated or prohibited, yay.....

                Law abiding firearm owners have no chance in this state.

                Comment

                • #9
                  MrExel17
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 9170

                  Love his vids
                  "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    a-mp123
                    Member
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 109

                    I think it's actually his front yard.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      rickterscale
                      Member
                      • May 2013
                      • 293

                      Originally posted by a-mp123
                      I think it's actually his front yard.
                      Yeah, the other day I watched a video and I thought I could hear cars going by in the background.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Pauliedad
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 2095

                        Tennessee and he's closer to a road than I'd want to be. In several vids you can hear truckers and I'm pretty sure I've heard jake brakes.
                        Awesome vids. Guy's a teacher too.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          yankee-pete
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 666

                          Hickok is awesome. I want his range and I want to shoot like him. If I had my own range, I'm sure I would.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            blkopsluvr
                            Junior Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 80

                            Life is good! This man is my idol.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              theneko
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 1173

                              Originally posted by Bug Splat
                              Having a hard time deciding between a p09 or a sp01. My only gripe with the sp01 it's the weight. Damn that's a heavy pistol to use as a duty weapon.
                              Go for the P-07 then...
                              TheNeko

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1