Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sources for Glock Mags...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cmaynes
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 812

    Sources for Glock Mags...

    Sorry if this has been beaten to death-

    Anybody have good sources for 10 round ones?



    best regards-


    cm
  • #2
  • #3
    railroader
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3115

    Used 10 rounders $10 The shipping there is $10 too no matter how big the order is. http://www.cdnninvestments.com/glock.html Mark

    Comment

    • #4
      gmcal
      Senior Member
      • May 2007
      • 1425

      I keep an eye out for a sale at www.midwayusa.com. Last time I bought them for $18, IIRC.

      Comment

      • #5
        bwiese
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Oct 2005
        • 27621

        Last time I checked they were $16.99 at CDNN Investments.

        Bill Wiese
        San Jose, CA

        CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member
        sigpic
        No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
        to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
        ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
        employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
        legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

        Comment

        • #6
          SFFRONTMAN
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Jul 2007
          • 1531

          CDNN always has the best prices.

          Comment

          • #7
            Greg-Dawg
            Banned
            • Oct 2006
            • 7793

            I just pick them up at gun shows. $18 ea and don't have to pay shipping.

            Comment

            • #8
              Black Majik
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2005
              • 9695

              Glocktalk is cheapest. I ususally find them for $10 shipped for 10 rounders. No one wants them.

              Comment

              • #9
                cmaynes
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 812

                I checked CDNN- they are out of stock and do not have an eta as to when more will be available- (at least for the G17)....


                just fyi...

                Comment

                • #10
                  jimbo1747
                  Member
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 325

                  Outdoormarksman has them $18.00 per mag and looks like all of the mags are in stock.

                  Find information, resources and relevant links for outdoormarksman.com. This domain may be for sale.

                  Comment

                  • #11
                    randy
                    In Memoriam
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 4642

                    Buy them from your local gun store. Glock mags are cheap spending a couple of bucks a piece at your local store will go along way with good will and them being there when you need them.
                    I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

                    When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.

                    Comment

                    • #12
                      tazmanian devil dog
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 1304

                      Go to...

                      Originally posted by cmaynes
                      Sorry if this has been beaten to death-

                      Anybody have good sources for 10 round ones?



                      best regards-


                      cm
                      Last edited by tazmanian devil dog; 05-29-2008, 7:00 PM. Reason: Wrong web address

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1