Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Springfield S.A.S.S. in .308 win

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • s281c
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 1273

    Springfield S.A.S.S. in .308 win

    Well I just got it today..............I was going to go buy a Charles Daly 1911 to put it on, but being the impatient sort that I can be sometimes........I instead sacraficed a virgin loaded springfield that I bought a few years back, it still had the Springfield tag on the trigger guard...........





    now I just need to find a pistol scope and put it on the gun........
  • #2
    bu-bye
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2835

    HOLY S@$@#@%@%$%#!!!!

    I WANT IT!!!! Where did you get that?
    "Calling an illegal alien a "undocumented worker" is like calling the drug dealer hanging around outside your kid's school an "unlicensed pharmacist."

    Comment

    • #3
      s281c
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 1273

      Originally posted by bu-bye
      HOLY S@$@#@%@%$%#!!!!

      I WANT IT!!!! Where did you get that?

      Would you believe from a ebay auction..............

      Comment

      • #4
        CSkyhawk72
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2004
        • 1292

        Flippin' awesome!!! I want one too!!
        "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free." -Ronald Reagan

        "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Ben Franklin
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          wuhungsix
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 813

          Let us know how the recoil is on that thing.

          Comment

          • #6
            accordingtoome
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 905

            Price? ? ? ?

            Comment

            • #7
              s281c
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 1273

              Originally posted by accordingtoome
              Price? ? ? ?
              You can't buy them new anymore, but they used to retail for around $795 for just the top half, I don't remember Springfield ever selling complete guns.

              Comment

              • #8
                QuickOnTheDraw
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2006
                • 539

                You need to get a nice holster for that!
                sigpic.....

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1