Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walmart on eg blvd has

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SocomM4
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 2187

    Walmart on eg blvd has

    9mm value packs, 100-250
    Lots of fed 380
    Tula 45
    Tula 223
    Lots of Tula .40 and a bunch of other stuff.
    Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
    maybe I'm wrong, but, if a $50.00 investment can help me a bit, i'll just have to go a day without the hookers and blow to cover it
    Originally posted by ir0nclash86
    I would wipe it off for the simple fact of not wanting to get sprayed in the face with it during the first few rounds.
    Originally posted by Ride Madone
    It does not matter.An AR is the very best and safest weapon to use for home defence.
  • #2
    DCF
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 1188

    Thanks for the heads up. I picked up 3 boxes of Tula 45. They still have Tula 9mm, 40, 45, and fed 380. 9mm value pack and Tula 223 were gone at around 9pm when I got there.

    Comment

    • #3
      1911 in 916
      Member
      • May 2007
      • 332

      All gone. All I got was a box of 45acp hollow points. 20 rounds in all.

      Comment

      • #4
        SocomM4
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 2187

        Couple cases Winchester bulk .22

        Bunch of .380

        .45 HST
        Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
        maybe I'm wrong, but, if a $50.00 investment can help me a bit, i'll just have to go a day without the hookers and blow to cover it
        Originally posted by ir0nclash86
        I would wipe it off for the simple fact of not wanting to get sprayed in the face with it during the first few rounds.
        Originally posted by Ride Madone
        It does not matter.An AR is the very best and safest weapon to use for home defence.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1