To all of those haters who talk negatively about Kimber ,I would like to commend them in this post. A month after I picked up my Stainless TLE II the rear night sight would move from the recoil. All shots went left, significantly. One option was to find a local smith to "pin" it. I didnt like that idea since it meant causing some topical damage to the slide & sight. I called kimber and they insisted I send the slide back to them for "tightening", whatever that means. lol.
My slide came back within a week and now my baby shoots angry and true. I'm in love again. Initial contact through email was professional and phone convo's were the same. Even when i called back to ask what work was done, the phone rep was helpful and NOT annoyed, like allota people claim. I guess if you call them w/ attitude they'll return it. Just be cool and they'll be cool. Thumbs up guys!
Thanks Kimber you guys rock, and your products are worth every penny.
serg, fm LA.
My slide came back within a week and now my baby shoots angry and true. I'm in love again. Initial contact through email was professional and phone convo's were the same. Even when i called back to ask what work was done, the phone rep was helpful and NOT annoyed, like allota people claim. I guess if you call them w/ attitude they'll return it. Just be cool and they'll be cool. Thumbs up guys!
Thanks Kimber you guys rock, and your products are worth every penny.
serg, fm LA.

Comment