Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

RIA 1911 A1 .45

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jz2ruger
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 9

    RIA 1911 A1 .45

    new to me. first time at the range. nice tight groups and easy to shoot. my daughter put a magazine thru it and didn't find the recoil too much. she was shooting .32 ACP in a pp and thought the recoil was more unpleasant than the .45. shooting at 7 yds. several shots touching and then some not. will take pics of targets next range day.
  • #2
    Gutz
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jan 2013
    • 4127

    Nice! How old is your daughter?

    I love my RIA 1911, never fails.
    1A - 2A= -1A :(

    Comment

    • #3
      SOAR79
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 2944

      I have the GI model and it's great!

      Comment

      • #4
        jz2ruger
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2012
        • 9

        daughter is 21. the PP .32 was sort of designated for her. now she might grab that .45. she is really accurate with the 22/45 ruger. put about 300 round through it. I spent most of the morning reloading magazines.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1