Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

anyone else make a half rail 1911 besides Colt?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NoSpam
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 711

    anyone else make a half rail 1911 besides Colt?

    Does anyone else make a half rail 1911 besides Colt?

  • #2
    NORCAL#1
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 677

    Springfield trp half rail

    Comment

    • #3
      SILENT GUNMAN
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 1468

      Kimber TLE-RL II or Warrior for on roster. The Desert Warrior also has a rail but must go SSE unless you're Leo.
      "Suck on my machine gun" (Ted Nugent)

      Originally posted by Fishslayer
      "9mm is for killing Europeans. For truly dangerous people you need a .45."
      Originally posted by fighterpilot562
      I showed up naked to ur house with cake. But you weren't home. YOur wife maced me. And I was arrested

      Comment

      • #4
        cc426
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 647

        Springfield mc operator would be my pick

        But there's a few by Springfield, kimber, sig etc. I thnk just about everyone that makes 1911s has one with a half rail.

        Comment

        • #5
          wamphyri13
          CGN Contributor
          • Apr 2008
          • 2759

          Nobody mentioned S&W.
          Oh, wait. I just did.
          Ryan
          The following statement is true.
          The preceding statement was false.

          Comment

          • #6
            Cyc Wid It
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 4485

            Caspian Recon also.
            WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19

            Comment

            • #7
              skosh69
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 4290

              Sig Sauer

              Comment

              • #8
                Oldnoob
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 2008
                • 2829

                Pretty much every one and their mom.
                Taiwan born, Chinese descent, red white and freaking blue America citizen.

                Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Oldnoob
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 2829

                  Even RIA (and all their other import from Armscor) and Taurus had them.
                  Taiwan born, Chinese descent, red white and freaking blue America citizen.

                  Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Loubot10
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 3078

                    sigpic

                    Originally posted by Lone_Gunman
                    They want to be rulers. Well I don't effing want to be ruled, I want to be represented.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      E92335i
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 2937

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Loubot10
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2012
                        • 3078

                        Full rail but WTH..

                        sigpic

                        Originally posted by Lone_Gunman
                        They want to be rulers. Well I don't effing want to be ruled, I want to be represented.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          stormvet
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Mar 2010
                          • 12681

                          Just about every 1911 manufacture there is.
                          Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            DBADRAT
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 1801

                            Sig Nitron, the version has been discontinued but they are still out there. I just traded one for a Kimber
                            NRA Life Member

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              NoSpam
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 711

                              Thanks for the help everyone, I knew I could count on you guys!

                              I was thinking of going with a RIA tactical with rail as a "starter 1911", but noticed they didn't have a half rail version. ~$600 to break into the 1911 club is motivating, but it looks like all the half rail 1911's are starting at twice that amount.

                              I think I'll have to go with my original plan of getting a Kahr PM9/CM9 first, and save the 1911 for later.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1