Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1911 .22 Conversion W/Slidelock in Silver

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • offrdmania
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 4053

    1911 .22 Conversion W/Slidelock in Silver

    Anyone know of a company making a .22 conversion for a 1911 in silver which has slide lock once you have fired your last round. I called Advantage arms and they were kind of rude. They offer black only and werent interested in selling me one which wasnt annodized black. The Kimber is offered in silver but doesnt have slide lock and im not a big fan of the target style slide of the Marvel. Anyone have any more options I can go with or should I just get the AA and have it stripped and clear annodized?
    Previous iTrader rating, over 150 Positive ratings
  • #2
    Knifemaker
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 576

    Try Tactical Solutions, not sure if they make what you want but they might. Their kits for the conversion at the Shot show were awesome.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1