Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Your CCW handguns.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Echidin
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 3072

    Same as my out of state carry, Sig1911 RCS

    Comment

    • #47
      dangerranger
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 578

      CZ 82, Bersa Thunder, Walther PP. All of these are just big enough to hang on to, and still small enough that I am wanting to get it off as soon as I can. I also used to carry a Tokarev in 9mm. They are very flat and easy to carry. DR

      Comment

      • #48
        stormvet
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2010
        • 12681

        Main carry gun the past 12 years a Kimber CDP Pro, supplemented with a Glock 23. In the Hotter months with shorts and T's either a CDP Ultra or a Glock 27. When I feel the need to also have a back up gun on me it is a PM-9.
        Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

        Comment

        • #49
          DULLYJAY
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 1022

          My EDC is Kimber ultra.
          "Betta get yours, cuzz I got mine!" 2Pac
          + 1000 post CGN V1.0 Alumni

          Comment

          • #50
            rsmorgan
            Member
            • Sep 2002
            • 370

            Originally posted by dangerranger
            CZ 82, Bersa Thunder, Walther PP. All of these are just big enough to hang on to, and still small enough that I am wanting to get it off as soon as I can. I also used to carry a Tokarev in 9mm. They are very flat and easy to carry. DR
            It is amazing how thin the Tok really is. Add a 1911-style thumb safety, alloy frame and really first-class manufacturing and I think you'd have had a world-beater CCW gun up until fairly recently. Seems like it has taken forever for American gun manufacturers to once again figure-out that thickness is the most critical dimension for concealment. Somebody should have noticed the success of the old 1903 Colt, but our attentions were directed elsewhere.
            RSM

            The Truth will set you free, but first it will make you damn mad!

            Old Scottish proverb:

            If ya' cinna' drive the fooging trook, dinna buy the fooging trook!

            Comment

            • #51
              OIF0708
              Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 387

              Walther PPS,Walther P99c, S&W Shield

              Comment

              • #52
                Spawn
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2012
                • 619

                S&W M&P9c, M&P Shield 9, Glock 19.

                Comment

                • #53
                  luckystrike
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 4176

                  MC operator or SA loaded

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    desertexplore
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 4221

                    Probably the only person here to carry a Sig P232 in .380. A P239 would be nice,
                    but it's too big and heavy.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      SilverTauron
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 5699

                      D&D Bren Ten in a Miami Classic.





                      The more prohibitions you have, the less virtuous people will be.
                      The more subsidies you have, the less self reliant people will be.
                      -Lao-Tzu, Tau Te Ching. 479 BCE

                      The 1911 may have been in wars for 100 years, but Masetro Bartolomeo Beretta was arming the world 400 years before John Browning was ever a wet dream.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        -hanko
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Jul 2002
                        • 14174

                        Originally posted by ap3572001
                        I know there is an interest in "tactical" 1911's , service style pistols with rails, lights, extended magazines etc.

                        If You were to have a CCW in Ca, what type of pistols You would actually carry if You decided to carry all the time?
                        Check my sig line re: "Tactical"...

                        For me, Colt LW Officer model, no light, rail, or anything squirrely...Milt Sparks IWB or Mexican slide for holster. Light enough that I forget I'm wearing it after 5 minutes or so.

                        -hanko
                        True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

                        Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

                        Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

                        A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          scidx
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 1160

                          Used to be this, mostly in a pocket holster:



                          Now, when I can, its a Glock 26. Maybe one day, a K9.


                          "Never go through a door without a full magazine in your weapon." --Capt. Eric A. Sykes--

                          "(experts), of course, have long recognized the .45 as possessing killing power completely out of proportion to the scientific reality of its cross-sectional area, sectional density and available kinetic energy." --G&S online--

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            zfields
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 13658




                            I can't hide anything bigger easily. Honestly with summer coming up, I'll probably need to find something smaller.
                            Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

                            10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              Deviance
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2012
                              • 81

                              I have a Glock 26 Gen 4 for CCW in other States then CA. Is that a Oldfaithful holster.^ I have one coming in the mail soon
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                Bobby Ricigliano
                                Mit Gott und Mauser
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 17439

                                M&P Compact or Ruger LCR

                                Depending on attire & weather

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1