Im looking for a leather owb holster that isnt custom for my new mc operator im having a hard time finding any.. Anyone have one that they like?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
MC Operator Leather
Collapse
X
-
MC Operator Leather
Selling lots of Pistol brass, lots of 38 and 44 mag!
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post15935994Tags: None -
Congrats on your MC Operator. How do you like it?
I, personally, have a Don Hume holster for my MC Operator..
sigpic
-
Kydex + Leather = Best of Both Worlds
For my Professional Light Rail, I use a Silent Thunder STX Champion from Garrett Industries:

Comment
-
I can't really advise you unless you post a pic. Well... "can't" isn't really true... I just want a pic.Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.Comment
-
Press Check, sweet gun!One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale
AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for SaleComment
-
The Gun is still locked up but im sure ill like it! would you mind posting a pic?Congrats on your MC Operator. How do you like it?
I, personally, have a Don Hume holster for my MC Operator..
http://www.donhume.com/index.php?mai...products_id=39
as for my pic
Selling lots of Pistol brass, lots of 38 and 44 mag!
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post15935994Comment
-
[QUOTE=Bsandoc40;11100403]I need a better lens on my dslr
But here you go...
awesome gun! i was acutlly hoping for a pick of it with the holster though hahaSelling lots of Pistol brass, lots of 38 and 44 mag!
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post15935994Comment
-
maybe custom is the way to go then.. just didnt want to have to wait forever.. anyone have any good recomendations im looking at S&S..Selling lots of Pistol brass, lots of 38 and 44 mag!
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post15935994Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,586
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11565 users online. 37 members and 11528 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment