Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

"In before the lock"......NIB P228

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ronin2
    Banned
    • Jan 2011
    • 5563

    "In before the lock"......NIB P228

    I just got this into the state and DROS'd before the SiG P228 falls off the approved handgun list on 3/27/13. I now have three of them with this one being NIB and unfired. You can never have too much of a good thing!!







    Last edited by Ronin2; 03-22-2013, 1:16 PM.
  • #2
    Bsandoc40
    CGSSA Coordinator
    • Jan 2013
    • 2413

    Congrats.... Idiot roster list loss is your gain!!!!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      mcat707
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 2346

      Nice! That was my first pistol I bought back in 96'. West German made also! How much did that set your back if you dont mind me asking?

      Comment

      • #4
        MrExel17
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 9170

        Sweet, congrats!
        "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

        Comment

        • #5
          aca72
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 3250

          You have an extremely good taste in guns!
          Long live CALGUNS!

          Selling: ✮ GLOCK ✮ Beretta ✮ SIG Sauer ✮ Stuff ✮

          Comment

          • #6
            optimus-primer
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2007
            • 613

            Nice! How did you find a NIB?

            Comment

            • #7
              Glock4T6
              Junior Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 69

              want one, where did you get it? and how much? if you don't mind to share with us, thanks

              Comment

              • #8
                Ronin2
                Banned
                • Jan 2011
                • 5563

                It came in from a FFL in Indiana I found via gunbroker.com. Anyone who wants one has to have the gun instate and DROS started by 3/27/13. I'm sure there are quite a few instate but I would expect the pricing to go up once the gun is off list.

                I paid $800 for NIB unfired with all paperwork and accessories.
                Last edited by Ronin2; 03-22-2013, 3:31 PM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  e46sc3
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 673

                  Wow, I didn't even notice that the P228 might fall off the roster ... good thing I got mine last month and avoided the headache I had when I went to buy my P225 that had come off the roster.

                  Congratulation by the way! Beautiful firearm ... but you already knew that.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    mag360
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 5198

                    How do u know sig won't renew it?
                    just happy to be here. I like talking about better ways to protect ourselves.

                    Shop at AMAZON to help Calguns Foundation

                    CRPA Life Member. Click here to Join.

                    NRA Member JOIN HERE/

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Ronin2
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 5563

                      Originally posted by mag360
                      How do u know sig won't renew it?
                      I don't know but SiG no longer makes or sells the P228 so I don't know why they would bother renewing it.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        3lixer
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 548

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          mag360
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 5198

                          Good enough reason...didn't know that. Does kahr still make the k and mk series?
                          just happy to be here. I like talking about better ways to protect ourselves.

                          Shop at AMAZON to help Calguns Foundation

                          CRPA Life Member. Click here to Join.

                          NRA Member JOIN HERE/

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            bsg
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 25954

                            imho, the P228 has paid it's dues and proven it's merit to be called 'as good as it gets' by most owners of this classic Sig Sauer.

                            congrats.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              hyeg35
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 522

                              where did you pick that baby up? been looking for months and can't find one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1