Looking to trading in my 1911 how much do you think I would get from river city. Excellent condition only about 200 rds in it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Springfield loaded 1911
Collapse
X
-
Probably less than half of what you'd get from a private party sale or trade.
I'm not singling out River City, just gun stores in general are not going to give you anywhere near fair market value. (They gotta' be able to make money on it)
That's a great gun (I have the Parkerized version) so it shouldn't be hard to sell or trade in the market place.Too many hobbies, Too little time.
Mind you, I'm 5'7", 180, with a visible Ab...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,276
Posts: 25,146,306
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 40197 users online. 134 members and 40063 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment