Where in Southern California can I buy a five-seven usg and what is the approximate price I should pay that is reasonable?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Five-Seven USG
Collapse
X
-
With the current panic buying, not a lot of places have them in stock any more.
Pre-panic buying (summer 2012), they were sold in the $900-1100 range depending on the gun store. Not sure what they are selling for in the current panic buying era.sigpic
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001). -
you dont want one. some have sold on here for absurd amounts like $2400.
if you want a weak caliber gun that can only hold 10 rounds in this state you should look at a .22 wmr that is basically what you are getting ballistically.just happy to be here. I like talking about better ways to protect ourselves.
Shop at AMAZON to help Calguns Foundation
CRPA Life Member. Click here to Join.
NRA Member JOIN HERE/Comment
-
22wmr is 350 fps less than 5.7x28, while the caliber may be similar the ballistics is not, just sayin...
"Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
-
5.7 28 weak? Might wanna think before you speak..Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,361
Posts: 25,147,170
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28469 users online. 154 members and 28315 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment