I'm really liking the looks of the glock 30S! Can't wait to try one out.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
X
-
-
The Glock 30SF is a major part of my concealed carry battery. Love the way it handles and shoots. As an added bonus it can use the same mags as my Glock 21SF.Last edited by GunDog; 08-25-2013, 8:43 AM.NRA Life Benefactor Member
CRPA Life Member
VFW Life MemberComment
-
Addicted
Just realized I'm addicted, will be getting a G26, XD9, and P99 so my friends can shoot with me. The prices on these 9s are cheap, just have to wait a month each.
I'll probably get a HK45 to see whats the big deal, about a thousand bucks.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,762
Posts: 25,151,421
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24876 users online. 113 members and 24763 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment