Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig p226 as a first gun.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Renuco612
    Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 137

    Sig p226 as a first gun.

    Exactly what it says. What do y'all think if it as a first time pistol owners pistol. Have shot before so its not the first actual pistol i have shot. I know these are hard to come by brand.new so think Im going to jump on it. I was originally going to get a glock 17 but when i saw this i now have a change of heart.

    What do you all think.
  • #2
    kmlambie
    Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 138

    The P226 is a FINE weapon

    Comment

    • #3
      harleygsb
      Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 150

      I agree, it is an excellent gun and extremely well built.

      Comment

      • #4
        DCF
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 1188

        Pig P226R Navy is my first gun and it's a great pistol.

        Comment

        • #5
          Just-in
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 2176

          If I could've afforded it at the time a 229 would've been my first only because I prefer a smaller frame. The 226 is a fine firearm!

          Comment

          • #6
            California44
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2012
            • 1092

            Great gun. Have you shot full size 1911 in 45? I was headed towards the p226 and went with a 1911 as my first.

            Comment

            • #7
              sjm9877
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2012
              • 1182

              A P226 9mm was my first pistol. It's a great gun.

              Comment

              • #8
                GraySquirrel
                Member
                • Feb 2013
                • 100

                The P226 was my first choice as well but I didn't want to spend too much on my first pistol so I went with a SP2022. I'm happy with it but if you can afford to get the P226.

                Comment

                • #9
                  aca72
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 3250

                  Your first or last, it's an excellent, battle proven combat pistol.
                  Seek the all-German P226, that's a keeper.
                  Long live CALGUNS!

                  Selling: ✮ GLOCK ✮ Beretta ✮ SIG Sauer ✮ Stuff ✮

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    straykiller
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 2573

                    Sig p226 is a fine weapon and i have no doubts that you will love it. i have a p226 combat and couldn't be happier


                    Zombie Stickers For Sale

                    ClassifiedWeapons.com

                    Looking for a particular parts kit? Check out our parts kit locator that is automatically updated every 6 hours. Now you can see parts kits being offered by multiple websites in one location. Just select the parts kit button on the right of the home page to begin looking.
                    -------
                    Home Builds- 1919a4, Sten Mk3, Romy G Ak-47, PSL Pistol,Romanian RPK

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Renuco612
                      Member
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 137

                      The only thing stopping me is the price. My local gun shop is selling it for $1075. Which is a bit more then I want to spend but then again you will get QUALITY wriiten all over it. Another Local shop does has the p2022 and only going for $539.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        PatrickRyan
                        Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 426

                        Go big or go home. Jump on it.
                        "Where liberty dwells, there is my country." ~Benjamin Franklin

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          greg916
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 748

                          p226 in 9mm is a great gun. I prefer the older non-railed versions but thats just me. I'm still on my first pistol myself. I chose the glock 35 and really like it.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            rman
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 2267

                            haven't shot the p226 but I have a p229 that shoots beautifully. Just picked up the sp2022 in 9.. haven't shot it yet but i doubt it'll be anything short of awesome.

                            i might just be a sig sauer fanboy in the making

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Renuco612
                              Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 137

                              Originally posted by aca72
                              Your first or last, it's an excellent, battle proven combat pistol.
                              Seek the all-German P226, that's a keeper.
                              How would I be able to tell if it is the all German one?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1