Leave him alone... I don't have any mags for my S&W 27-2...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Why a Second Mag?
Collapse
X
-

.32 ACP/auto can be found pretty much anywhere.....Comment
-
-
-
Lol, most if not all practice ammo is sold out in this current political climate. Your post reads as if .32 ammo isn't being manufactured anymore at all.
But here: I guess your gunbroker fu is off today.
Comment
-
$375 per thousand... Lets see what it goes for. I never said it was not currently manufactured, just not readily available. Why would anyone want to buy it? The 1903 Colt .32acp was a POS when it was brand new. Can you imagine anyone trying to put it on their CCW permit?Lol, most if not all practice ammo is sold out in this current political climate. Your post reads as if .32 ammo isn't being manufactured anymore at all.
But here: I guess your gunbroker fu is off today.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=329732143
By the way, InGrAM, how many rounds did you shoot in 2012??
Nice dog avatar though.Last edited by HighLander51; 02-16-2013, 6:29 PM.Comment
-
Ask him if he has a spare tire in his car or if he has only 1 pair of shoes.Comment
-
No, I don't see why someone would put an antique collectors firearm on a CCW or use one for HD for that matter. But not everyone is a gun nut and there are worse choices out there. Anyone in the OP's, co-worker's shoes would sell it to someone who would appreciate it for what it is, a collectors gun. Then go out and buy a new handgun in a decent caliber for SD.$375 per thousand... Lets see what it goes for. I never said it was not currently manufactured, just not readily available. Why would anyone want to buy it? The 1903 Colt .32acp was a POS when it was brand new. Can you imagine anyone trying to put it on their CCW permit?
By the way, InGrAM, how many rounds did you shoot in 2012??
Nice dog avatar though.
I take it that you took my response to your post as insulting and that is why you asked me the question above in bold. Well, I didn't mean any insult and I am glad we cleared up what you meant by your post.
To answer your question though, probably six or seven thousand including my Ingram .22 conversion.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,662
Posts: 25,150,254
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16308 users online. 119 members and 16189 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment