Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Walther PPQ as first handgun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wannawas
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 75

    Walther PPQ as first handgun

    Hi all,

    Based on all the reviews of the Walther PPQ that are available out there, I am strongly considering buying one as my first ever handgun. I've shot many 9mm's during the past month at several ranges, but none have a PPQ since it's not on the roster.

    Since I'm still pretty new at Calguns, this could be much to ask, but would anyone who owns one be willing to meet me up at a range and let me try it? Of course, I will pay for your day at the range, including a good amount of ammo.

    I'm a member at firingline and have shot at their Burbank and Northridge locations, so those would be great and you could try many of their handguns for free under my membership. I wouldn't mind driving to a range of your choice up to maybe 50 miles around LA, or more.
  • #2
    chonkey
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 528

    That's kinda perfect timing for me. I've been meaning to get some trigger time on mine. I've been to the Burbank location before. Free rentals yay.

    Comment

    • #3
      Wannawas
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 75

      Originally posted by chonkey
      That's kinda perfect timing for me. I've been meaning to get some trigger time on mine. I've been to the Burbank location before. Free rentals yay.
      Great! PM sent.

      Comment

      • #4
        Wannawas
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 75

        chonkey, thank you for bringing your PPQ along with all your other cool guns. I had a blast. Hope to do the same for another Calgunner some day.

        Comment

        • #5
          mc21
          Member
          • May 2012
          • 368

          Want to try a p30 v1? I'm low on ammo jk but I've been eyeing a ppq myself

          Comment

          • #6
            nitroxdiver
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2009
            • 6979

            Well done fellas. Calgunners helping calgunners.


            Sent from classified location using Tapatalk.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1