Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kahr PM9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cmacjvan
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 67

    Kahr PM9

    Just put 100 rounds through my new Kahr PM9! What a great gun! The trigger is so smooth.......well worth the$$$.....my first 9mm after years of 45 and 357....does anyone else love this gun?
  • #2
    ivsamhell
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2623

    yup.
    *anyone could be typing these messages, and probably not while under oath.

    Comment

    • #3
      Brian L.
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 70

      Oh yea I love mine but the 8 rnd mags seem to jam sometimes other than that its great.

      Comment

      • #4
        ivsamhell
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 2623

        Originally posted by Brian L.
        Oh yea I love mine but the 8 rnd mags seem to jam sometimes other than that its great.
        Yeah the +1s don't feed for crap. Top round sits at a poor angle.
        *anyone could be typing these messages, and probably not while under oath.

        Comment

        • #5
          Brian L.
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 70

          cool I thought it was just me

          Comment

          • #6
            stormvet
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Mar 2010
            • 12681

            I have a love/ hate relationship with mine. I bought it new in 2008 and have fired over 1300 rounds with it. It has always function perfectly even with the +1 mags, have three of them. It is extremely accurate for a small 3" gun. The trigger pull is very long but also very smooth. And it is just small enough that it works as a bug in my support side front pocket.
            The hate is the extremely long reset, and that you must use the slide release lever to close the slide. If you try to rack the slide back and let go it will jam and not feed the round.
            But I have looked long and hard for a replacement BUG in 9mm and there just is not another one out there as good as the PM9 and if they are as good or better they are to large for a BUG, M&P Shield comes to mind.
            A sub-compact 9mm is only a back up for me and I will not go .380(my personel dislike for that caliber and smaller). So I will continue to rock my PM9 because it is the best 9mm bug on the market for now.
            Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

            Comment

            • #7
              smeg
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 941

              Originally posted by Brian L.
              cool I thought it was just me
              So anyone want trade their 6 rd mag for my +1 mag?

              Comment

              • #8
                ivsamhell
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 2623

                Originally posted by smeg
                So anyone want trade their 6 rd mag for my +1 mag?
                its a pretty widely known problem, contact kahr I've heard of them doing that.
                *anyone could be typing these messages, and probably not while under oath.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Brian L.
                  Junior Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 70

                  I just called kahr (Telephone: 508-795-3919) and am sending back my 8 rounders for 6 very easy thanks!!!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    stormvet
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 12681

                    When did they start making 8 round mags, mine are the flush fit 6 rounders and plus +1 seven rounders. All my seven round mags work great. Maybe adding another round to make it 8 is the problem, because the seven rounders are good to go.
                    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1