Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rear sight adjustment tool for 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sactobill
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 627

    Rear sight adjustment tool for 1911

    Does anyone have a rear sight adjustment tool for 1911's?

    I have a Sig 1911 and it's shooting 2 inches left. I would be happy to rent it or supply a six pack of your favorite beverage. I didn't want to spend over a $100 dollars to buy one since I'll only use it one time.

    I'm in the Sacramento area.

    Thanks!

    Bill
  • #2
    Xanatos
    Member
    • May 2012
    • 363

    Is it a night sight? If not, hammer + brass punch.
    Originally posted by JeremyS
    And menstrual cramps? Seriously, you [nrakid88] have complained about more things here than I think I have ever seen in a single thread ...air quality, noise, discomfort from glasses, "feminine attributes," and "macho masculinity," and sexism (there's an ironic disconnect here somewhere), compassion, grammar, people "tearing you down," your more-sensitive-than-normal ears, people who you perceive to be recoil-sensitive, how you "FEEL", liberals........ are you for real???

    Comment

    • #3
      9mmepiphany
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2008
      • 8075

      Originally posted by Xanatos
      If not, hammer + brass punch.
      ...nylon will also work or even a dowel with the end wrapped in tape
      ...because the journey is the worthier part...The Shepherd's Tale

      Comment

      • #4
        sactobill
        Senior Member
        • May 2009
        • 627

        It's a night sight, I think it's Novak.

        I was hoping not to use a punch. I saw YouTube vids on a tool that pushes the sight and was hoping someone has one.

        Anyone know of a 1911 smith in the Sacto area?

        Comment

        • #5
          CrippledPidgeon
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2007
          • 1765

          Originally posted by sactobill
          It's a night sight, I think it's Novak.

          I was hoping not to use a punch. I saw YouTube vids on a tool that pushes the sight and was hoping someone has one.

          Anyone know of a 1911 smith in the Sacto area?
          Any gunsmith worth his salt is going to have an M1911 sight pusher and a Glock sight pusher in his toolbox.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1