Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock prices on GB!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    bsg
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 25954

    Originally posted by RotaryRevn
    I'll pm you the link to the auction. I know on some forums, they won't let you publicly post links to auctions, even if ended. Since I'm not familiar with the policy here, I'll just PM it to you.

    see the post above yours.

    btw... i responded to your PM. thanks!

    Comment

    • #32
      davidb
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 1769

      Originally posted by 211275
      The price listed on this weapon is only available for sale to Law Enforcement/Military Professionals (both active and retired), Security Personnel, Medical First Responders and Fire Professionals and is not available to the general public. That doesnt help the majority here. You want to buy it and sell it to the OP for that price?
      What qualifies someone to them as "Security Personnel"?

      Will just a guard card get those discounts?
      Last edited by davidb; 01-20-2013, 9:49 PM.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1