delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
-
Did they have any?
A couple of weeks ago, I talked to metal dog. They do sse for some glocks, but lacked the barrel for the 35. I would need to provide one for them before they would order the gun. Maybe if we approach them as a small group, we can spread the tooling cost, and all parties win.Comment
-
Did they have any?
A couple of weeks ago, I talked to metal dog. They do sse for some glocks, but lacked the barrel for the 35. I would need to provide one for them before they would order the gun. Maybe if we approach them as a small group, we can spread the tooling cost, and all parties win.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,416
Posts: 25,147,664
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19870 users online. 141 members and 19729 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment