Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NEW GLOCK 26 QUESTION

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    bsg
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 25954

    Originally posted by sportsman
    Iwb sorry

    the Alessi Talon is a great, simple IWB that simply... works. it is a thin, stiff leather holster with synthetic clip, and even without reinforcement strip at holster's mouth will hold it's shape. the Talon can be worn with or without a belt. holster quality is high.

    the Talon Plus variant provides the addition of a reinforcement strip at the holster's mouth. holster quality is high.
    i can't comment on the quality of the current Alessi lineup, as my examples of Alessi gun leather were all made during the lifetime of the late Lou Alessi.

    the Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB (designed by the late Bruce Nelson) is made in 2 variants with features that include stiff leather with leather belt loop attachments that aid in holster retention when wearing a belt. the Summer Special also includes a reinforcement strip at the holster's mouth. holster quality is high.

    Comment

    • #17
      unamused
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 533

      I use a white hat IWB holster.

      Comment

      • #18
        ddnguyen9
        Member
        • Sep 2012
        • 237

        Originally posted by rickb
        For IWB try a crossbreed.
        I have a Crossbreed holster and I absolutely love it. The holster is made for a Glock 30 but I carry my Glock 26 in it. Since it's IWB, my belt creates some retention on the kydex. I have tried many IWB holsters and this style is by far the most comfortable. Good luck!
        "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

        "The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

        Colt / Glock / Kimber / Kriss / LWRC / Remington / Ruger / Smith & Wesson / Springfield

        Comment

        • #19
          Inuvik
          Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 123

          You might want to check out the Raven Vanguard 2. I have been using one since they came out last year, and have ditched all my other holsters for IWB. Very minimalist, and comfortable. Not great if you un-holster all the time though.

          Comment

          • #20
            JoeP
            Junior Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 73

            I carry my glock 19 in a Crossbreed Supertuck, I definitely recommend. Check out Theis Holsters though for basically the same product (or so I've heard) for cheaper and quicker shipping time. I've heard great things about the Vanguard 2 and PHLster Skeleton if you like the minimalist kydex stuff. Also, which holster you get greatly depends on where you want to carry. If you don't want to carry appendix, then most holsters are fine. Appendix is where the proper holster really makes a difference.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1