Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 21 Gen 4 Norcal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PKLodi
    Member
    • May 2011
    • 165

    Glock 21 Gen 4 Norcal?

    Decided to get a Glock 21 Gen 4. I bought a Glock 17 Gen 4 a few months ago and can't stop shooting it. Anyone doing SSE on Glock 21 Gen 4 in northern CA. I know Sacramento Black Rifle will do one, but do not know if they have them in stock. I tried calling or looking up other dealers, but with the crazy rush of business, no one is answering their phones and websites are crashed or not updated. Looking for some help?

    Thanks
  • #2
    Gary13
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 1523

    I purchased mine from Tracy Rifle and Pistol. The gun shop off of 99 and Grant line does. Not The Gun Room, the other one, can't remember the name at 4am.

    Good luck, I really like mine.

    Comment

    • #3
      PKLodi
      Member
      • May 2011
      • 165

      How much did you pay at Tracy Rifle and Pistol? When I checked Sacramento Black Rifle a couple of months ago, they wanted $ 620 plus tax and DROS. That's before the madness started. When did you buy yours?

      Thanks for the info

      Comment

      • #4
        Pessimist
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 92

        Originally posted by Gary13
        I purchased mine from Tracy Rifle and Pistol. The gun shop off of 99 and Grant line does. Not The Gun Room, the other one, can't remember the name at 4am.

        Good luck, I really like mine.
        Si vis pacem para bellum.

        Comment

        • #5
          Gary13
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 1523

          That's it, Wild Bill's. they were cheaper but Tracy was closer. I paid $675 plus fees back in August.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1