Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Can I order a CZ 75 Compact with...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NewGuy1911
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 539

    Can I order a CZ 75 Compact with...

    Hi Happy Holidays,

    Giving some thought to ordering a CZ 75 Compact (steel frame) with improved sights and a "STRS" from CZ Custom.

    The "Question is" if the CZ 75 Compact is legal to buy in California, is it legal to buy/order new with a changed trigger?

    Any advice, comments, thoughts about the Short Trigger re-set System from CZ Custom??

    Many Thanks
    "Speak kindly to me, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love, and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short."---Your faithful dog

    1911Tuner (That one's my own. I'm a rescuer. It's What I do.)
  • #2
    zfields
    CGN Contributor
    • Aug 2010
    • 13658

    There is a limit to how much they will modify a firearm before shipping. However, I don't know exactly what it is. They have a phone number for a reason!
    Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

    10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

    Comment

    • #3
      NewGuy1911
      Senior Member
      • May 2010
      • 539

      Another question; can I buy a used CZ 75C from out of state that has had trigger work done (I may or may not be aware of this)???
      "Speak kindly to me, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love, and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short."---Your faithful dog

      1911Tuner (That one's my own. I'm a rescuer. It's What I do.)

      Comment

      • #4
        railroader
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 3115

        To install the "STRS" system, the pistol will have to have a cz custom hammer installed so it will work. On my compact I only changed the hammer spring to a 16lb. spring and the pull is pretty good. For some reason the take up on the compact trigger is less than on my sp-01 shadow.

        Another question; can I buy a used CZ 75C from out of state that has had trigger work done (I may or may not be aware of this)???
        From cz custom you will probably have to buy the gun then send it back for the trigger work which will get expensive with the shipping.
        Last edited by railroader; 12-27-2012, 3:08 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          9mmlove
          Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 218

          Or you can buy a cz p-01 lnib with night sights and 4 mags from me.
          M. Gandhi (1869-1948) "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest"

          Comment

          • #6
            NewGuy1911
            Senior Member
            • May 2010
            • 539

            Hi 9mm,

            Young Man it just may come to that! Or a Beretta Cougar 40 S7W.

            Happy Holidays
            "Speak kindly to me, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love, and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short."---Your faithful dog

            1911Tuner (That one's my own. I'm a rescuer. It's What I do.)

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1