Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock Gen4 in Bay Area

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rob Roy
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 1261

    Glock Gen4 in Bay Area

    Now that the Valkyrie Arms is gone, what are the options to get Glock Gen4 in the Bay Area via SSE? I checked Mount Pleasant Arms' site but they have nothing in stock
  • #2
    jm13690
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 766

    Just got to give it a few weeks and I am sure things will calm down. The handguns aren't being bought up as much as the ARs. The problem is though you got Panic buyers and Christmas. So right now it is best to just wait for the calm of the storm to be over. MP Arms is a great place and I am sure he will get the Gen 4s back in stock.

    I am still waiting for when the Gen 4 in Glock 20 will start being available. I am hearing Shot Show but then cant trust everything on the web.

    Comment

    • #3
      sfhondapilot
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 666

      Tracy Arms
      David

      Comment

      • #4
        jonzer77
        • Jul 2010
        • 8525

        Markley's in Watsonville has a Glock 23 Gen 4 on consignment but I don't remember the price on it.
        Originally posted by barrage
        That's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.

        Comment

        • #5
          KDTS
          Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 312

          Shameless plug: I'm selling a Gen4 G31 (357 sig) with a KKM 9mm conversion barrel right now on the marketplace. I was looking for a trade but I'd probably sell for the right price. It just sits in the safe.

          That said, everyone else is right too. Should be able to find them again if people start calming down.

          Comment

          • #6
            esco2k2
            Junior Member
            • May 2012
            • 22

            Tracy Rifle and Pistol

            Comment

            • #7
              ChrisKalan
              Member
              • Apr 2010
              • 181

              Mparms.com

              This is in San jose

              Comment

              • #8
                balmo
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2012
                • 1684

                +3 Tracy Rifle & Pistol. Last time they even have FDE gen 4's

                Comment

                • #9
                  balmo
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 1684

                  +3 Tracy Rifle & Pistol. Last time they even have FDE gen 4's

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    sirgiles
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 2311

                    Originally posted by ChrisKalan
                    Mparms.com

                    This is in San jose
                    this.
                    his prices are even cheaper than valkyrie arms.
                    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

                    Bruce Lee

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      fremont lapua
                      Senior Member
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 577

                      Tracy rifle and pistol is my choice. Call to see if they have what you want in stock, everything in stock is very limited right now. You could go on gunbroker and have them ship it.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Lumpia is sarap!®
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 2267

                        Love mine:
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          jonzer77
                          • Jul 2010
                          • 8525

                          Originally posted by sirgiles
                          this.
                          his prices are even cheaper than valkyrie arms.
                          Valkyrie is no longer doing SSE's
                          Originally posted by barrage
                          That's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sirgiles
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 2311

                            Originally posted by jonzer77
                            Valkyrie is no longer doing SSE's
                            when i first bought my gen 4 glocks 3 years ago at valkyrie arms, they were $615 otd.
                            "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

                            Bruce Lee

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              jonzer77
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 8525

                              Originally posted by sirgiles
                              when i first bought my gen 4 glocks 3 years ago at valkyrie arms, they were $615 otd.
                              I did quite a few SSE's through them but they changed ownership. There is a thread on here about them closing down for a week and sending the guns for SSE to different shops.
                              Originally posted by barrage
                              That's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1