Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bushmaster carbon 15 pistol upper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • b0lingball
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2004
    • 1064

    Bushmaster carbon 15 pistol upper

    Is it possible to get one of those upper for an OLL ar15 pistol built? I tried their website but all they have are rifle uppers. Thanks for the help...
  • #2
    aplinker
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2007
    • 16762

    It's not listed in their paper catalog, either. I've wondered about it, too. They have the rail system and handguard available for purchase alone that's from the 21S model. I would say buy that + barrel + regular upper (for strength).

    You can call them, too, they're good about giving info.

    Google Map of OLL Dealers

    List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
    Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
    This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

    Comment

    • #3
      b0lingball
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2004
      • 1064

      i wonder if Randle aka "ar15barrel" can custom made one for us

      Comment

      • #4
        brokestudent12
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 709

        I'm sure he can but after not hearing back from him in about a week I had to order my Noveske pistol upper and mod1 upper from MSTN who has gotten back to me in no more than 24hrs every time (every time except once he emailed me back same day, the one time was the next morning).

        Anyways sucks 'cause I wanted to support a calguns vet here, but I just can't deal with lack of communication.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1