Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Picked up a CZ 75b...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • J66
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 85

    Picked up a CZ 75b...

    Found a new CZ 75b in 9mm for a great price at Barnwood Arms (they also had a .40), picked it up today..
    Went straight to there range with 100 pack of ammo, great pistol,felt good, shot perfect.. Only got my Glock 19 to compare it with..
  • #2
    wentbig
    Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 350

    Welcome to the CZ Family. I have Glocks, Springfields and Kahr, the CZ is easy to shoot. All my other pistols have compromises ie size, weight and barrel .
    My SP 01 fits my hand so well, it has a natural grip. It's too big for every day carry, it is ugly as hell but it shoots.

    Comment

    • #3
      Euphoria526
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 3812

      Yes welcome!! You'll come to love the cz in comparison to other pistols. Very accurate and easy to shoot well!!!!
      Originally posted by Jimi Jah
      I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
      Originally posted by elpaisa1
      I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

      Originally posted by Euphoria526
      I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

      Comment

      • #4
        91 whiskey 209
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 523

        Did they have another one?

        Comment

        • #5
          J66
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 85

          Originally posted by 91 whiskey 209
          Did they have another one?
          When I started paperwork on mine they had another one in .40

          Comment

          • #6
            9mmlove
            Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 218

            I love the cz 75. I have a g19 and cz75 compact and love them both. The cz is very accurate. I love compact 9mms
            M. Gandhi (1869-1948) "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest"

            Comment

            • #7
              daybreak
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 1735

              all my 9MMs are CZ 75 variants. All my .45s are 1911s. It's the way the world ought to be. Welcome to the family.

              Ok I lied I only have one .45, but gosh darn it, it's a 1911.

              my YouTube shooting channel

              Comment

              • #8
                Zartan
                In Memoriam
                • Nov 2010
                • 6269

                Love my 75BD, just a solid feeling pistol. ENJOY
                "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
                -Dalton



                WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

                http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg

                Comment

                • #9
                  beerman
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 5195

                  I do not own one,but have always liked the CZ75B...great feeling,good shooting, quality STEEL gun. Congrads!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Euphoria526
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3812

                    Another thing to know:
                    Mags can be pricey but websites like exilemachine.com can ship mags and mag kits to Ca as well as cz75 mags are a bit hard to find.
                    Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                    I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
                    Originally posted by elpaisa1
                    I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

                    Originally posted by Euphoria526
                    I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      91 whiskey 209
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2011
                      • 523

                      Originally posted by J66
                      When I started paperwork on mine they had another one in .40
                      They had the 9 mm and 40 for a while. I went twice around thanksgiving specifically to put that 75b 9mm on layaway. When I got to Barnwood I thought better of it because I'd rather pick up a few rifles before 2014. It was so hard to pass that up....I've Gotta prioritize.... Congrats on your sweet new gun.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Freq18Hz
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 1243

                        Congrats! CZ-75b is the finest production service 9mm you can buy. You got the right one too, without the rail etc. How'd it shoot?

                        -Freq

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          TS77
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1697

                          Feels a *little* better than the glock, don't it

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            J66
                            Junior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 85

                            Originally posted by Euphoria526
                            Another thing to know:
                            Mags can be pricey but websites like exilemachine.com can ship mags and mag kits to Ca as well as cz75 mags are a bit hard to find.
                            Thanks, that's good to know....
                            And yeah feels way better than a Glock. I thought I was just a bad shot, shooting the CZ made me feel a little better. Probably still a bad shot though..

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              BoJackUSMC
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 7091

                              Nice solid pistol.... enjoy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1