.......
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...............
Collapse
X
-
Those are the stock elite grips? Interesting.
And OP, I'm the exact opposite of you, haha. I need to find my way back to the Sig glory. It's just that the path there is littered with Glocks.
WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.Comment
-
I have a pair of those left over from when I was a Sig owner. Mine have white leterring (discontinued). I think the new ones are all black now.
-Freq

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,773
Posts: 25,151,535
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22947 users online. 116 members and 22831 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment