Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pistol Mag Holder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • berettabattler
    Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 305

    Pistol Mag Holder

    Hi chaps..

    I'm in the market for some belt mounted pistol mag holder..

    I need something to carry the mags for an pistol course.. something that can take an beating...

    who makes them?

    would the blackhawk cqc be suffice? if not the blackhawk. which ones would you recommend? or go for kydex?

    thanks..
  • #2
    Dark Mod
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 4284

    which gun

    Comment

    • #3
      ElDub1950
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2012
      • 5688

      I have some Blackhawks and they're fine, especially for training.

      Go to Amazon and search for "magazine pouch" there's like 17000 of them.

      Comment

      • #4
        sholling
        I need a LIFE!!
        CGN Contributor
        • Sep 2007
        • 10360

        Comp-Tac.
        "Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--

        Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association, the Second Amendment Foundation, and the California Rifle & Pistol Association

        Comment

        • #5
          enzo357
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 559

          Cr-speed. Double alpha. Blade tech. Comp-tac. all make great stuff. Just really depends on your budget.

          Comment

          • #6
            berettabattler
            Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 305

            sorry, is an glock 17..

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1