Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

First Gun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HighLander51
    Banned
    • Feb 2010
    • 5144

    First Gun

    I want to buy my first handgun....

  • #2
    Mossy Man
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2011
    • 7641

    i've seen this before

    i laugh each time

    Comment

    • #3
      kcjr1125
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 3883

      Lol
      Originally posted by OHOD
      I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
      Originally posted by ivanimal
      I love you! (some Homo)
      I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
      we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

      Comment

      • #4
        MA2
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 1129

        Meh on the 17, my first gun will be the Glock 7...yep it's saw a thread about it on Cal guns, so it much be true

        Comment

        • #5
          willerfortheworld
          Banned
          • Aug 2012
          • 308

          Fanbois to the rescue!!!

          Get a glock because I put this --> next to it and that means it's bada** with provin reliability.

          No a sig because they shoot straight. Enough

          No a hk because they are over engineered so you have design to spare?

          No m&p because it's made in the USA, and our cars are the greatest

          No man you need a xd because ............................................WAIT!! !

          You should go to a range and shoot them all before making up your mind, what am I saying

          Ps. you have a lot of post Op, for not owning a gun....weird?
          Last edited by willerfortheworld; 10-21-2012, 7:17 PM.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1