regardless of being relatively new on this forum, i still needed to share my excitement with you guys...my wife and family (for some odd reason) dont seem to share in my content and rejoicing...
so I finally got my Springfield Armory XD .45 ACP and my 10 day wp started yesterday at 5pm, with pick up set for the 29th at 5pm....I'm just hopping i make it to the range before they close that day.
with that being said, anyone got some friendly advice for me on the XD platform?
this will be my first XD and would sure appreciate any pointers (i.e. type of ammo to run through it, special maintenance tricks, etc.).
i am comfortable with handling a .45, however my only experience is on a EAA Witness-P, which is MUCH different than the XD.
cheers,

so I finally got my Springfield Armory XD .45 ACP and my 10 day wp started yesterday at 5pm, with pick up set for the 29th at 5pm....I'm just hopping i make it to the range before they close that day.
with that being said, anyone got some friendly advice for me on the XD platform?
this will be my first XD and would sure appreciate any pointers (i.e. type of ammo to run through it, special maintenance tricks, etc.).
i am comfortable with handling a .45, however my only experience is on a EAA Witness-P, which is MUCH different than the XD.
cheers,

Comment