Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTK: going rate for a USP40 stainless

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hkfanatic
    Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 336

    WTK: going rate for a USP40 stainless

    i have a USP 40. stainless fullsize that i may consider parting with, i was just wondering what people's idea of a going rate is for one,i know they dont make stainless guns anymore, and getting one in CA might be a little rare

    let me know what you guys think

    USPF .40 stainless varient 3 converted to varient 1
    about 2000 rnds fired
    3 10 rnd mags
    fobus RH holster
    and of course gray plastic HK case
    Last edited by Hkfanatic; 02-15-2008, 3:21 PM.
  • #2
    neomentat
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 1404

    $550 or $600 if you're lucky
    "I will not fear, fear is the mind killer... I will face my fear and let it pass through me, only I will remain." Bene Gesserit training

    Comment

    • #3
      avidone
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2005
      • 946

      Originally posted by neomentat
      $550 or $600 if you're lucky
      I think you are a little low.

      Here is a compact stainless that just sold for $750.00


      and a fullsize that just sold for $850.00


      and another HK USP fullsize stainless in .40 that sold for $725.00
      Originally posted by ViPER395
      Surrender yourself and your vessel..........Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
      Originally posted by pnkssbtz
      In short, there is no justice. It is a commodity sold to the highest bidder.

      Comment

      • #4
        Hkfanatic
        Member
        • Mar 2006
        • 336

        i was figuring around the 800$ mark, now i think i just have to decide to sell it

        Comment

        • #5
          el.dustino
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2008
          • 37

          pm sent

          Comment

          • #6
            beast556
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2008
            • 562

            800$ is a little high I would say around 675$ if in good shape.

            Comment

            • #7
              The SoCal Gunner
              Veteran Member
              • May 2006
              • 3319

              I would say $750-800. Some guys out there want to turn the gun into the USP match.

              I've got a NIB compact stainless but I'm thinking I'll keep it because I got it at a good price.

              Comment

              • #8
                sb_pete
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2008
                • 1039

                Well, they don't import them anymore, but they're not exactly rare. I'd say between $650-$800 depending on condition, location, and how fast you want it to move.

                Comment

                • #9
                  USN CHIEF
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 11540

                  $500 as is no questions asked. LMK so that I can send you my FFL info. Once you leave positive feedback for me I will do the same.
                  Originally posted by tankerman
                  I think most folks bubba their AR's because they watch too many action movies, play too many video games and don't understand how to socialize properly, so they fantasize about being 'action hero's'. Kind of like little girls playing dress-up.
                  Originally posted by Douglas711
                  Is everybody stocking up on guys now? Just curious some gun prices seem to be getting high.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ///D
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 884

                    I found one here about 7 months ago w/ about 1000rds and in excellent condition. It was a USPC9 Variant I stainless w/ 4 mags for $650. The demmand for these seem to be rising slowly but surely, so you may have that as an advantage.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      donbok1
                      Junior Member
                      • Jun 2008
                      • 65

                      It's only worth $350, but I'll give you $550 since I'm a really nice guy.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Miltiades
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1149

                        Couple of data points

                        I have two stainless USPs. I bought the .45 full size in 2001 for $550, and the .40 compact in 2005 for $625, both used and in California. I would guess that today a good price would be $650, and a fair price would be $700.

                        Here is the .40:

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Hkfanatic
                          Member
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 336

                          WOW!! talk about resurrecting and old thread!

                          I've pretty much decided to keep it, the only reason i was considering selling it is that i have a USP 40 tactical (structurally sanitized to meet commiefornia of course)

                          the only way I'll part with it as of right now is on a trade for other H&K stuff,

                          I'm looking for off list H&K pistols interested in VP70z, P9's, funny colored USP's
                          no P7's i have a PSP and not looking to spend an extra 700$ for a different mag release

                          really into a P30 or HK45 depending on price w/trade (obviously I'll add cash)

                          if you got H&K's or HK stuff let me know!
                          Last edited by Hkfanatic; 07-28-2008, 9:07 AM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1