Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PRIZED POSSESSION HAND GUN

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aswang anonymous
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 248

    PRIZED POSSESSION HAND GUN

    what is your single-most Prized Possession Hand Gun and why?
  • #2
    toby
    Banned
    • Jan 2010
    • 10576

    Just traded it for a rifle..........

    Comment

    • #3
      Mr310
      Calguns Addict
      • Feb 2011
      • 5692

      I love all my children equally, even the ugly ones.
      WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

      Comment

      • #4
        dstiltner
        Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 241

        My AMT Hardballer Longslide. A 2 year labor of love to take it from what AMT thought was quality to what I consider quality. Only the barrel, frame, slide and magazine catch lock survived the transformation.

        I did all of the fitting and tuning of parts. I only sent it out for things that I could not confidently do without a mill. A huge thanks to Doug Jones for being the only gunsmith that would actually work on it - accu-rail, front cocking serrations, ball cut dust cover on slide, lower and flare ejection port, dovetail for front sight and bomar cut for rear sight.

        It is probably the smoothest shooter I own and is more accurate and reliable than most of the production guns I have bought. I learned a whole lot about how a 1911 works and it has allowed me to work on my other pistols with confidence.

        Last edited by dstiltner; 09-30-2012, 3:00 PM. Reason: Add photo

        Comment

        • #5
          Johnnykck
          Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 401

          My RIA 1911 Tactical. Why? Because in the four years that I have had it and after a couple thousand rounds, it has always gone boom when I pulled the trigger and it is accurate.

          Comment

          • #6
            Jyruiz
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 2045

            Here, in each caliber.

            45 = XD Service
            9mm = P99
            22= P22

            Comment

            • #7
              stormvet
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Mar 2010
              • 12681

              Really digging the DW right now. But I have a CDP pro that has been my #1 carry for over a decade that I am very attached to.

              Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

              Comment

              • #8
                Revoman
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 2395

                This....





                It's a joy to shoot and very accurate....I also think that it looks good....but that's just my opinion and I gotta say that cause I own it.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Bobula
                  Calguns Addict
                  • May 2007
                  • 9386

                  Beretta 21a in .25acp. Only gun of my fathers I got when he passed.
                  Originally posted by Kestryll
                  Yeah, don't tell that rat bastard Kestryll, he'll shut it down.

                  Fascist pig....

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    jcaoloveshine
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 2654

                    Accurate, smooth, reliable.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bigdawg86
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 3554

                      This isn't a picture of MY gun, but this is exactly how mine looks!

                      EDIT: I love this gun because my crazy *** grandpa traded me this for my XBOX! Oh and the beast fireballs, accuracy, and gives me a boner every time!

                      Last edited by bigdawg86; 09-30-2012, 4:15 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        skosh69
                        Veteran Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 4290

                        My customized Kimber CDP because it was the first gun I ever bought!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          luckystrike
                          Veteran Member
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 4176

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            IVth Horseman
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 1583

                            Revoman, you win! Grips, sight, target barrel, unfluted cylinder, oh my! Details please...

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              NSR500
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 19530

                              MKE SP89 Clone. People asking me to sell it all the time.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1