Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

XDM 5.25 slide milling question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zorgnot
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 488

    XDM 5.25 slide milling question

    I'd like to put a Burris fastfire on my 5.25. Does anyone know of a place in NorCal that can mill the slide to make this work? Or of a way to attach the fastfire without milling?

    My research so far shows that I can't mount the fastfire without custom milling.
  • #2
    justjeff
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 1301

    Springer precision has a rail I think may work. I'm on my phone or I would give you the link
    Originally posted by LBDamned
    Serious people make real change in their lives... Others complain on forums.

    Comment

    • #3
      Zorgnot
      Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 488

      If you're talking about this one, it says it won't work with the 5.25. The 5.25 has no dove tail for the rear sight.

      springer precision competition shooting pistol carbine 3gun handgun accessories

      Comment

      • #4
        Kapenagary
        Junior Member
        • May 2012
        • 14

        Springer Precision

        I have a 5.25 also and mounted a Trijicon red dot using the plate that Springer Precision makes.



        They also make one for the Deltapoint red dot.

        I've heard the 5.25 slide is too thin to mill for a red dot sight. Change your choice of red dot and the mount that Springer Precision makes is an easy installation.

        Comment

        • #5
          Zorgnot
          Member
          • Feb 2012
          • 488

          I just saw that. I think I'll go that route. Thanks for the link.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1