Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FHN PS90

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wheelinarcher
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 16

    FHN PS90

    This is my first post here and I purchased an FNH 5.7 pistol and fell in love with...as I do with every firearm I own :-). I was curious if anyone knows of a shop that carries the PS90 ca. legal? I live in the east bay.

    Thanks!
  • #2
    Euphoria526
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 3812

    I've seen them down here at gun world in Burbank.
    Originally posted by Jimi Jah
    I punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.
    Originally posted by elpaisa1
    I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

    Originally posted by Euphoria526
    I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself

    Comment

    • #3
      Wheelinarcher
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 16

      Originally posted by Euphoria526
      I've seen them down here at gun world in Burbank.
      Thanks!!!

      Comment

      • #4
        WootSauce
        Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 292

        Welcome to Calguns

        Post this in "Centerfire Rifles" you'll have better luck (where it belongs anyway, mods might move it)

        also they have them here
        Everything I say is probably wrong.

        Originally posted by Steyr_223
        dude, its a pump-action..You can put a live weasel or hollowed d**do on the barrel and it would be legal...

        Comment

        • #5
          LCU1670
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 2865

          I bought one years ago, it's all my wife will shoot! I have to fight her to get it back. Last year, I saw some at Turners.
          sigpic Waterborne!

          Former: Knight of Front Sight &
          Gold Star Member

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1