Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 17 - 17rd. Magazine Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kelster1574
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1053

    Glock 17 - 17rd. Magazine Question

    I know that my 10/22 and Mini 14 Pre Ban magazines are good to go but what about my 17rd. G17 magazine? Is the law different for handguns? I know that once the laws where changed they started stamping them LEO Only. Thanks for the info.
    www.thekelster.com



  • #2
    223556
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3345

    As long as you possesed the magazine before the ban its good to go!
    I wish I was able to buy mags back then and knew what the hell was going on!
    Last edited by 223556; 09-09-2012, 10:26 PM.
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

    "Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
    - Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)

    Comment

    • #3
      858casper858
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Jan 2010
      • 772

      Comment

      • #4
        G-forceJunkie
        Calguns Addict
        • Jul 2010
        • 6481

        There is nothing different from handgun or rifle mags. If you owned them before January 2000, or aquired them in some other legal fashon, you are legal to own, use, and posess them.

        Comment

        • #5
          Oceanbob
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jun 2010
          • 12720

          Originally posted by G-forceJunkie
          There is nothing different from handgun or rifle mags. If you owned them before January 2000, or aquired them in some other legal fashon, you are legal to own, use, and posess them.
          And...Rebuild them.
          May the Bridges I burn light the way.

          Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

          Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1