Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

taurus?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    willerfortheworld
    Banned
    • Aug 2012
    • 308

    Originally posted by vtrigger77
    So it seems like the xd itl be. Now to sell my subs and amp to buy it lol
    Both my mom(9mm) and step dad(.45) use the xd as their concealed carry weapon. My step bro just got the xd45 last x-mass and they all are ferm believers in it. They say its like a glock but prettier and easier to aim with. I'm 100% positive you and your old lady will enjoy shooting it.

    ₩FT₩

    Comment

    • #47
      vtrigger77
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 1450

      thanx for all the info guys. hopefully we can all meet up sometime and send some rounds down range. i think imma pass down the .380 to her as soon as i get my xd 45

      Comment

      • #48
        Dinosaur Jr
        Senior Member
        • May 2012
        • 1707

        FWIW, I have an XD9 and I love it. Easy to shoot & maintain. I can tell you that they're making some really decent pistols in Croatia! Feels great in my hand and it shoots better than I do. I am no question getting the .45 as soon as I can budget it.
        Last edited by Dinosaur Jr; 09-09-2012, 8:59 PM.
        Laws against murder and attempted murder should have been the only gun control laws ever needed in America...

        Comment

        • #49
          willerfortheworld
          Banned
          • Aug 2012
          • 308

          You=new XD45 her=your 38. That sounds about right

          Comment

          • #50
            vtrigger77
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 1450

            Lol actually im keeping the .380 also lol

            Comment

            • #51
              vtrigger77
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2012
              • 1450

              the more i research the xd .45 the more i love it lol

              Comment

              • #52
                RobinGoodfellow
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2011
                • 840

                I own a Taurus model 66 .356 revolver. I have fired hundreds of rounds through this with never a problem.

                I also own a PT92 AFS. I have fired over 1000 rounds through this with no mis-feeds, stove pipes, jams, etc. When I carried I carried this piece.

                My wife and daughter each own an M85. These haven't been fired much, but they have exhibited no issued.

                Maybe I have been lucky, but I love Taurus pistols, and I would buy another in a heartbeat. It may be true that they don't hold their value. I'll never know because I don't sell my pistols anymore.

                Comment

                • #53
                  sactoman
                  Member
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 371

                  I had a pt145. The trigger broke. Plastic part. I had to pay to overnight it to Florida and wait 4 weeks to get it back. I'm done with Taurus.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1