Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CA approved pink 9mm?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Joejitsu
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2007
    • 571

    Agreed about not buying a gun based off color, but it's for her not me. Don't know much about the dura pat stuff. How sturdy is the finish on polymer.

    Comment

    • #17
      WootSauce
      Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 292

      Originally posted by Lead Waster
      Jeez, were they trying to transcribe the Bible on the slide or something?
      It's got the bill of rights on it. Just another gimick to try and sell a "not mainstream"? (trying to be nice) handgun

      The extractor is also "PROUDLY AMERICAN"
      Last edited by WootSauce; 09-06-2012, 4:41 PM.
      Everything I say is probably wrong.

      Originally posted by Steyr_223
      dude, its a pump-action..You can put a live weasel or hollowed d**do on the barrel and it would be legal...

      Comment

      • #18
        dmmikhail
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 40

        Originally posted by WootSauce
        It's got the bill of rights on it. Just another gimick to try and sell a "not mainstream"? (trying to be nice) handgun

        The extractor is also "PROUDLY AMERICAN"
        you shouldnt be nice, these fmk guns are junk. I fell into the gimmick and bought one sold it two weeks later at a loss, nothing but problems. They aren't cheap either, around $450.

        I'm going to agree with the others, find a good quality reliable gun (glock, xd, m&p, cz, 1911, fn, sig) in whatever color it comes stock, break it in, then duracoat it. The best thing about going with this route is you have many more options in firearms, more options in the shade of pink she wants, and you could choose to make both the slide and frame pink if she wants.

        Comment

        • #19
          trew10
          Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 328

          Originally posted by dmmikhail
          you shouldnt be nice, these fmk guns are junk. I fell into the gimmick and bought one sold it two weeks later at a loss, nothing but problems. They aren't cheap either, around $450.

          I'm going to agree with the others, find a good quality reliable gun (glock, xd, m&p, cz, 1911, fn, sig) in whatever color it comes stock, break it in, then duracoat it. The best thing about going with this route is you have many more options in firearms, more options in the shade of pink she wants, and you could choose to make both the slide and frame pink if she wants.
          ++1

          Comment

          • #20
            ckyrulez
            Member
            • May 2012
            • 279

            Originally posted by Lead Waster
            I don't get the whole "Pink Gun" thing, but I'm not a girl.
            Dude, pink guns are awesome... How else would you pick up chicks at the range? Every single guy needs one.

            Comment

            • #21
              Old4eyes
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 1757

              I am so glad that my wife does not want pink guns. She prefers basic black.
              She also accepts stainless. I showed her a Bersa 380 with pink grips and she winced. She's a keeper.
              Send Lawyers, Guns and Money - On second thought, hold the Lawyers.

              Comment

              • #22
                ROCKETW19
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2007
                • 705

                Originally posted by JeremyS
                Off the top of my head, I cannot think of one on the roster. I can think of a couple not on the roster. Why don't you just choose the best possible gun for her and then make it pink? Cerakote is done by tons of places and if you can't find one local, there are plenty that you can ship the gun to and get it done. And not just pink in one part or however the manufacturer wants, but pink to your exact liking (digital camo, just frame, blah blah whatever).

                These guys do good work. There's even a pink pistol about half way down on this page: http://www.phantomfinishing.com/pistolgallery.html
                Yup Todd does awsome work takes forever but great work here is my Benelli M4 he did

                Comment

                • #23
                  Donn32
                  Junior Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 63

                  Pink Diamondback 9mm. You guys are so funny. I would hope you are secure in your manleyhood to not be so bothered by a color! I like periwinkle on my guns! What so different than goldplating your 1911 parts. I have always thought that the 1911 is a perfect gun, because, men can accesorise their gun! Oh, also AR-15's! Hehe, nothing wrong with a little color on the range
                  President of Deadeye Dames, a 501(c)3 Organization

                  NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home, and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor


                  DeadeyeDames.Com

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Czsp-01-9mm
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 1853

                    Like others said, it would be worth getting a gun she likes and duracoat it pink, instead if sticking with a couple on the list
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1