Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Loading Magazines
Collapse
X
-
-
AK magazines don't need speed loaders. Just press the cartridge from the top and it will be easy. Of all the magazines I own, I believe my single stack Vepr magazine is the hardest to loadFOR SALE:
A2 birdcage $5
WTT CCI small pistol primers for either large pistol, small rifle, or large rifle
"If you want to get something online that doesn't require a background check, get yourself a porn membership. That way, you can shoot off as many rounds as you like...that is...if your forty..."Comment
-
Just came back from the range.
Loading Marlin 795 magazines (.22lr) is like trying to push fish food into the mouth of a Piranha! BUT with the Baby uplula...piece of cake. But then also not as easy as a Ruger 10/22 magazine which has no sharp edges, what a great magazine!==================
sigpic
Remember to dial 1 before 911.
Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.
There. Are. Four. Lights!Comment
-
get an uplula loader. its the absolute fastest way to load, completely pain free, and one loader works for all calibers 9mm-45acp. you can usually find them for around $30. great investment.So I bought about 5 or 6 extra clips for my Glock. I loaded them up today so I can go shoot tomorrow. Maybe I am a sissy but my thumbs hurt like heck after the first clip. Plus when I got to the last few rounds I could barely get the rounds in the mag. This is my first handgun. Do they make a loader to make this easier? Is it because the mags are new? Am I doing it wrong? Sorry to wine but I couldn't even finish loadding the last few clips. My thumbs hurt. Thanks guys.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,705
Posts: 25,150,711
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16156 users online. 133 members and 16023 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment