Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cobra Firearms - Any Good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DocLobster
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 36

    Cobra Firearms - Any Good?

    I'm sure this subject has come up before, but I wasn't able to find anything recent. I've been looking at Cobra's cheap .380s and .25 semi-automatic pistols. I think they look really nice, and the price is awfully tempting. I've gotten a lot of mixed reviews from the researching I did online. Anyone own one of these guns and care to comment? I'm looking for personal experience and not here say like I found in other spots. (Also, why have they not made a short barreled 1911 and called it the Cobra Commander? Do I have to do all the work around here?)
    Last edited by DocLobster; 08-22-2012, 4:21 PM.
  • #2
    CodyGT46
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 1846

    I have one with the rosewood grips in .38 Special and I gotta say I thought it was going to have a lot more kick to it than it did.

    I've only put about 100-150 rounds through it, but so far no problems, I think its a darn nice gun, I have a pic of it around here somewhere I'll put up later!
    RIP Edrik M Alford 1966-2014.
    I love you and miss you pop.
    I'll meet you on the range in heaven, keep a bench open for me.

    Pro 2A.
    Pro Freedom
    Pro Everyone minding their own business.

    Comment

    • #3
      DocLobster
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 36

      Awesome, thank you for the input. That's one for the "do it" column.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1