Can anyone ID the 1911 holister used by Longmire?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Longmire's Holister?
Collapse
X
-
Its hard to tell from the pics Ive seen because its always covered by his hand or coat. But Id guess something like this.
These were very popular with the border patrol in New Mexico and Texas when I was growing up. If you can find a good pic of it would help. DR
Could also be this style as the lower looks the same.
Last edited by dangerranger; 08-19-2012, 9:06 PM.Comment
-
What's a holister?
If you are wondering if you can get a LTC in Riverside County: THE ANSWER IS YES!
Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777Comment
-
Not just a show, an excellent show!
Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2Comment
-
Looks like a Milt Sparks BN55 copy...due to the lack of mouth reinforcement and the tension screw behind the trigger guard...maybe something from High Noon
Last edited by 9mmepiphany; 08-19-2012, 10:10 PM....because the journey is the worthier part...The Shepherd's TaleComment
-
Is he still carrying Condition 2, or did he wise up?"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
"What we get away with isn't usually the same as what's good for us"
"An extended slide stop is the second most useless part you can put on a 1911"
"While Ruger DA revolvers may be built like a tank, they have the aesthetics of one also,
although I suppose there are a few tanks which I owe an apology to for that remark"Comment
-
"Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
http://www.AnySoldier.comComment
-
Looks like it has been renewed.
But there's no info on how many episodes, yet.
Longmire: TV Series Renewed for Season TwoComment
-
For those of you who still read...
just kidding.
The Longmire stories are written by
Good reading, I've enjoyed all of the Longmire stories so far.Comment
-
I just finished the first book in the series. It's an excellent read, in my opinion.For those of you who still read...
just kidding.
The Longmire stories are written by
Good reading, I've enjoyed all of the Longmire stories so far.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,845
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13982 users online. 38 members and 13944 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment