Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Para Ordnance Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • skyking13
    Banned
    • May 2011
    • 274

    Para Ordnance Discussion

    Fellow Handguners:
    I read lots of discussions of the attributes of various handguns especially those quality1911 .45's made by Colt, Kimber, Springfield, and others. I however see a lack of discussion about the Para Ordnance line of handguns.

    I had held one a number of years ago and liked its fit in my hands and when considering the replacement to my 9mm S&W 5906 which went to my son I wanted something with a bigger punch (.45) and with a slim grip. I finally settled on the Para Ordnance Slim Hawg with the single stack 6 round mag and 3 inch barrel.

    I particularly liked the workmanship of the pistol and as the all stainless steel was the only one listed on the California OK list I ordered the pistol.

    I've placed a photo below and would like to hear from others with some experience with the pistol.

    I've already put about 500 rounds through the piece and will do another 500 or so next month. I've sent it back to the factory once after the first 500 as I had several failures to feed and to eject. A test shoot after receiving it back seemed to show an improvement but we'll see when I put 500 rounds through it in one session.

    Regards,
    Captain Bob
Working...
UA-8071174-1