Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Pistol Carbine Kit

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chief2Guns
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 137

    Pistol Carbine Kit

    I walk into this gun store today, on display I see a Sig Sauer Adaptive Carbine Platform (I've never seen one anyware on display in CA.). My question is does this make a pistol into a SBR and if so, due I need a special type of permit to own one of these? I was under the impression these platform were illegal in CA. What gives? If I can own this I would prefer the Roni Kit. I've read a thread on this but was unable to locate it using the search button.
    Hau!
  • #2
    Czsp-01-9mm
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 1853

    Local gun shop in Turlock has them, from what I hear and I could be wrong ou just can't have have VFG on it
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Czsp-01-9mm
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2012
      • 1853

      Or the folding stock version
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        unusedusername
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 4124

        I had a Sig ACP. It's junk.

        The short version is that it didn't fit on any of my 3 Sigs, and Sig CS suggested that I force it to fit with a hammer and they refused to service it.

        You may want to read my opinion of it here:
        Last edited by unusedusername; 07-10-2012, 1:12 AM.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1