Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

My old Kimber Classic custom

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1911whore
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 2997

    My old Kimber Classic custom

    When Cal guns revamped the site. I lost all my old messages. If one of you guys out there bought my old Kimber classic custom from me. I would love to buy it back.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Ben Franklin
  • #2
    chrisw
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1227

    Originally posted by 1911whore
    When Cal guns revamped the site. I lost all my old messages. If one of you guys out there bought my old Kimber classic custom from me. I would love to buy it back.
    I have regretted selling every gun and dirt bike I've sold I feel your pain
    WTB: Beretta a400

    Originally posted by Cato
    Women teachers are "liberated and empowered." They are embolden so much by our current society that they can wave their vagina around like a flag.
    Originally posted by OlderThanDirt
    I treat all people the same until they open their big mouths and make me feel otherwise.

    Comment

    • #3
      harbormaster
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2017
      • 6744

      Did buy one here before covid but I know the seller and wasn’t the Op so good luck
      1. Compared to what?
      2. At what cost?
      3. What hard evidence do you have?

      T.S. debunking the Left in 3 simple questions.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1