Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stacatto HD P4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RangerRoy
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2007
    • 1342

    Stacatto HD P4

    Trying to see if somebody here successfully disengaged the magazine disconnect for the HD P4?
  • #2
    Garbcollector
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 2445

    I'd like to know as well... picked up my staccato hd a few weeks ago

    Comment

    • #3
      DIRKMAES
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2023
      • 38

      I think the mag release can be ground down a bit to allow the trigger bar to go back unobstructed. I heard from a friend.

      Comment

      • #4
        mikey666
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2018
        • 29

        I have a CA P4 HD, and I ordered a "STACCATO HD GRIP TRIGGER" for it from reddirt-usa (a flat one - they also come curved). The trigger is for all Staccato HD's, not just California models, and it does not have the little notch that the stock California trigger has. Once I installed it the magazine disconnect no longer functions, the trigger pulls without a magazine inserted, and I didn't have to grind or modify anything to get there, the California magazine catch is still in there, and I can put the stock trigger back in easily if I have to send it in to get worked on, etc...

        Comment

        • #5
          jmatt511
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 691

          You can purchase a flat trigger from red dirt, which does not have the projection behind the trigger, therefore rendering that function boy.
          Cry Havoc.... and let slip the Dogs of War.

          Shakespeare: Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

          Comment

          • #6
            SDM44
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2010
            • 3899

            Originally posted by mikey666
            I ordered a "STACCATO HD GRIP TRIGGER" for it from reddirt-usa
            Which shoe length did you get? And which length closely matches the factory HD trigger?

            Comment

            • #7
              jmatt511
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 691

              I ordered the the #3 which approximated the curved trigger length. It works well in both staccatos I own.
              Cry Havoc.... and let slip the Dogs of War.

              Shakespeare: Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

              Comment

              • #8
                mikey666
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2018
                • 29

                Originally posted by SDM44

                Which shoe length did you get? And which length closely matches the factory HD trigger?
                I got F3. Their website has a "TRIGGER LENGTH GUIDE" button along the top that shows how to measure your finger, and what measurement corresponds to what trigger length. https://reddirt-usa.com/trigger-length-guide/

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1