Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Accessory for the H&K USP Compact

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chering88
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 55

    New Accessory for the H&K USP Compact

    Hey guys,

    First time I have taken pictures of my H&k USP Compact. Decided to share my new goodie that is giving me a little more peace of mind at night.

    I hooked up my new streamlight TLR-3 and that thing is powerful, lights up a room when needed. Nice fit and finish to the light its self.

    I have not taken it to the range yet because

    1) i just got it today haha

    and 2) streamlight claims that you need an adapter for this light to fit this gun.. while I just attached it to the gun without any adapter and it seems to fit.

    Does anyone out there have this combo? Did you use the adapter?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chering88; 05-19-2012, 8:48 PM.
  • #2
    far from tactical
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1381

    That's cool enjoy your new " toy "

    I'm still waiteing on my tlr 1s that I ordered from botach

    Comment

    • #3
      LuongShot
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 22

      Nice. I will have the same setup soon, just ordered mine TRL-3 for my XD compact. I will let you know if I going to use the adapter or not.

      Comment

      • #4
        chering88
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 55

        where did you order yours from? I went through amazon and it was only $75

        Streamlight TLR-3
        Last edited by chering88; 05-19-2012, 8:46 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          tbhracing
          Banned
          • Oct 2008
          • 5523

          Love the TLR3 light. Good job.

          Comment

          • #6
            Arkangel
            Veteran Member
            • May 2010
            • 4458

            I have the Surefire MR 09 adapter on my USP full size .40/x300 combo, without it its a no go. If the TLR-3 fits on your compact (securely) w/o an adapter, then congrats on saving some $$$
            _██_
            (ಠ_ృ) riveting tale, chap.

            Comment

            • #7
              chering88
              Junior Member
              • Apr 2011
              • 55

              Originally posted by Arkangel
              I have the Surefire MR 09 adapter on my USP full size .40/x300 combo, without it its a no go. If the TLR-3 fits on your compact (securely) w/o an adapter, then congrats on saving some $$$
              I already have the adapter on order, but i think I'm going to do a range test before I open it up and put it on.

              it SEEMS super secure, but nothing like 100rds through it to show me results.

              Comment

              • #8
                Wombats Are Dangerous
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 1448

                There's a tiger in your closet at 12 o'clock! GET IT!!!

                Comment

                • #9
                  chering88
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 55

                  haha whats the saying? "don't point a gun at anything youre not willing to destroy"? trust me, i was thinking about it

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Omil
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 2130

                    OP, very cool.. Enjoy !!
                    sigpic
                    All Gave Some, Some Gave All...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SCEvan
                      Junior Member
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 23

                      Nice USP! I went for the .45c and the TLR-4 with the adapter.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Strykeback
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 1574

                        Wow that stainless is sexy! I have 6 days left til I pick up my P30 in 9mm. Thinking that since the USP is a classic I might just need to find the .40 or 45acp fullsize or expert in stainless...

                        Was looking at the tlr3 for my HK as well

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          chering88
                          Junior Member
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 55

                          Originally posted by jessegpresley
                          Streamlight makes a specific "key" for the USP Compact and the TLR. It skips needing a rail adapter to attach to HKs proprietary rail to make it picatinny friendly.

                          They sell TLR 3s with the adapter already installed for the USP Compact.

                          The part number for the key is 69224.

                          The TLR 3 with USP Compact key is 69221.

                          Sure, it clamps on without the adapter or key, but serious shooting or moving will cause it to become loose without one.

                          I found this pic on the web. I wonder if he's using a USPc key on a USP.

                          yep thats the KEY haha

                          mine will be here early this week and i will be installing. for $20 I will be installing for the peace of mind

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            hyeg35
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 522

                            I love my TLR-4. Great choice!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              mc21
                              Member
                              • May 2012
                              • 368

                              Originally posted by SCEvan
                              Nice USP! I went for the .45c and the TLR-4 with the adapter.

                              This picture makes me regret picking the p226r over the usp haha. But I think feel outweighs looks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1