Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
X
-
-
-
I hope you like your Kimber as much as I like mine
they are great pistols
as for a mag well, I don't have one but I have seen the kimber one and it had a very smooth transition into the frameI will share my opinion and my load data, BUT I am just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns. Whatever I say is probably wrong.Comment
-
Nice gun, don't idiot scratch it lol
I heard the S&A one-piece magwells are really good.Comment
-
Haha, I'm definitely going to baby it.
Looking into it
Yea, they do look like they fit really nicely. I'm deciding between S&A and kimber.. Any significant difference between the two?Comment
-
Comment
-
Nice pistol! Sounds like the feed ramp needs a light polishing. Try polishing it up and see if the JHP's will feed. If it doesnt, might need to send it in to Kimber.Comment
-
I'm going to try polishing it tomorrow. I'm sure if I sent it in to kimber they'd do the same thing anyway. If the problem persists then I'll have to send it in.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,401
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13187 users online. 45 members and 13142 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment